From Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by AgEcon Search ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 118381: Socioeconomic Study on Farmers’ Adoption of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Strategies in Brassica Vegetable Crops in China
- Liu Yong-gong and Qiu Guo-jun
- 118380: Report on ACIAR-Funded Research and Viroids and Viruses of Coconut Palm and other Tropical Monocotyledons 1985-1993
- Anonymous and J.W. Randles
- 118379: Watershed Management for Water Quality Improvement: the role of agricultural research
- Ian R. Willett and K.S. Porter
- 118378: Priorities for Pig Research in Southeast Asia and the Pacific to 2010
- Roger Jones, John Perkins, Sen Sovann, Sora San, Djoni Liano, Pollung H. Siagiah, P. Saville, P. Manueli, A.R. Quartermain, P.J. Kohun, E.C. Villar, M.O. Maleon, D.T. Facundo, Thavajchai Sakpuaram, Suwicha Kasaemesuwah, Preeyaphan Udomprasert, La Van Kinh, Le Thanh Hai, Do Van Quang and Van Du Nguyen
- 118377: Mud crab aquaculture in Australia and Southeast Asia - Proceedings of the ACIAR Crab Aquaculture Scoping Study and Workshop 28–29 April 2003, Joondooburri Conference Centre, Bribie Island
- Anonymous and Don Fielder
- 118376: Forages for the Red Soils Area of China - Proceedings of an International Workshop, Jianyang, Fujian Province, P. R. China, 6–9 October 1997
- Anonymous, Donald A. MacLeod, Anthony J. Casanova and Minggang Xu
- 118375: Agricultural Research and Poverty Alleviation: Some International Perspectives
- James G. Ryan
- 118373: A survey of marine trash fish and fish meal as aquaculture feed ingredients in Vietnam
- Peter Edwards, Le Anh Tuan and Geoff L. Allan
- 118372: Scaling out impacts: A study of three methods for introducing forage technologies to villages in Lao PDR
- Joanne Millar, Viengxay Photakoun and John Connell
- 118371: A survey of the mineral status of livestock in the Tibet Autonomous Region of China
- Nyima Tashi, Luo Xugang, Yu Shungxiang and Geoff Judson
- 118340: Economics and marketing of the live reef fish trade in Asia–Pacific: Proceedings of a workshop 2–4 March 2005, Noumea, New Caledonia Hosted by the Secretariat of the Pacific Community
- Anonymous and Being Yeeting
- 118339: The seaweed industry in the Pacific islands
- Dennis J. McHugh
- 118338: Report on a review of ACIAR-funded projects on Rhizobium during 1983–2004
- David F. Herridge