2015 Allied Social Science Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2015, Boston, Massachusetts
From Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by AgEcon Search ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 195706: Does Healthy Food Access Matter in a French Urban Setting? The Role of Food Retail Structure
- France Caillavet, Gayaneh Kyureghian, Rudy Nayga, Coline Ferrant and Pierre Chauvin
- 189819: Asia-Pacific Integration with China vs. the United States: Examining trade patterns under heterogeneous agricultural sectors
- Kari E.R. Heerman, Shawn Arita and Munisamy Gopinath
- 189696: Food Processing Firms, Input Quality Upgrading and Trade
- Eric Tseng and Ian Sheldon
- 189695: Retailers' Promotions: What Role Do They Play in Household Food Purchases by Degree of Food Access in Scotland?
- Cesar Revoredo-Giha, Faiçal Akaichi and Philip M.K. Leat
- 189694: Long-run and Global R&D Funding Trajectories: The U.S. Farm Bill in a Changing Context
- Philip Pardey, Connie Chan-Kang, Jason Beddow and Steven Dehmer
- 189693: Impacts of the Drug Trade on Latin American Food Production
- Marco Palma, Luis Ribera and David Bessler
- 189692: The Political Economy of the 2014 Farm Bill
- David Orden and Carl R. Zulauf
- 189691: Import Penetration, Intermediate Inputs and Firms’ Productivity in the EU Food Industry
- Alessandro Olper, Daniele Curzi and Valentina Raimondi
- 189690: Commodity and Relational Good Exchanges: Commodification and Decommodification
- Lindon Robison, Jeffrey Oliver and Kenneth Frank
- 189689: Are Migrant Agricultural Workers Replacing the Local Workforce?
- Ayal Kimhi
- 189688: The Hidden Cost of Regulation: Emotional Responses to Command and Control
- David Just and Andrew Hanks
- 189686: Latin American Agriculture in a World of Trade Agreements
- Tim Josling, Mechel Paggi, John Wainio and Fumiko Yamazaki
- 189685: Urbanization, Food Production and Food Security in China
- Jikun Huang, Jun Yang, Xiangzheng Deng, Jinxia Wang and Scott Rozelle
- 189684: Migration, Youth, and Agricultural Productivity in Ethiopia
- Alan de Brauw
- 189683: Diet Deterioration and Food Retail Structure: Why are Italians Eating Less Fruits and Vegetables?
- Alessandro Bonanno, Francesco Bimbo, Elena Castellari and Paolo Sckokai
- 189682: Using Prospect Theory to Explain Anomalous Crop Insurance Coverage Choice
- Bruce Babcock