2017 Allied Social Science Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 6-8, 2017, Chicago, Illinois
From Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by AgEcon Search ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 251835: Does a Nutritious Diet Cost More in Food Deserts?
- Linlin Fan, Kathy Baylis, Craig Gundersen and Michele Ver Ploeg
- 251834: From Paper to Plastic: Understanding the Impact of EBT on WIC Recipient Behavior
- Andrew S. Hanks, Carolyn Gunther, Dean Lillard and Robert L. Scharff
- 251833: Climate Change Economics and Heat Transport across the Globe: Spatial-DSICE
- Yongyang Cai, William Brock and Anastasios Xepapadeas
- 250119: The U.S. Role in the Price Determination of Major Agricultural Commodities
- Getachew Nigatu and Michael Adjemian
- 250118: Store Choice and Consumer Behavior in Food Deserts: An Empirical Application of the Distance Metric Method
- Lauren Chenarides and Edward C. Jaenicke
- 250117: Robust Consumption and Energy Decisions
- Evan W. Anderson, William Brock and Alan H. Sanstad
- 250116: Maize Price Relationships in a Changing International Market: Have Brazil and/or Ukraine Crossed a Threshold?
- Carlos Arnade and Linwood Hoffman
- 250115: Does health care expenditure counter adverse effects of obesity on health: Evidence from global data
- Sangeeta Bansal and David Zilberman
- 250114: Foodservice Composting Crowds out Consumer Food Waste Reduction Behavior in a Dining Experiment
- Danyi Qi and Brian E. Roe
- 250113: A Study in U.S. Export Beef Competitiveness: Do Cattle Inventories Matter?
- John Crespi, William Hahn, Keithly Jones, Lee L. Schulz and Chen-Ti Chen
- 250112: Estimating the Location of World Wheat Price Discovery
- Joseph P. Janzen and Michael Adjemian
- 250111: Developing Long-run Agricultural R&D Policy in the Face of Uncertain Economic Growth
- Yongyang Cai, Alla A. Golub and Thomas W. Hertel
- 250110: Selection Effects and Heterogeneous Demand Responses to the Berkeley Soda Tax Vote
- Jakina Debnam