from University of California, Davis, Giannini Foundation
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by AgEcon Search ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 121697: An Economic Evaluation of the Hass Avocado Promotion Order’s First Five Years
- Hoy Carman, Lan Li and Richard J. Sexton
- 11931: A Statistical Profile of Horticultural Crop Farm Industries in California
- Hyunok Lee and Steven Blank
- 11930: Marketing Order Impact on the Organic Sector: Almonds, Kiwifruit and Winter Pears
- Hoy Carman, Karen Klonsky, Armelle Beaujard and Ana Maria Rodriguez
- 11929: The Social Costs of an MTBE Ban in California
- Gordon Rausser, Gregory D. Adams, W. David Montgomery and Anne E. Smith
- 11928: Farmers Adoption of Genetically Modified Varieties with Input Traits
- Corinne Alexander, Jorge Fernandez-Cornejo and Rachael Goodhue
- 11927: Economic and Environmental Impacts of Adoption of Genetically Modified Rice in California
- Craig A. Bond, Colin Carter and Y. Hossein Farzin
- 11926: The California Prune Board's Promotion Program: An Evaluation
- Julian Alston, Hoy Carman, James Chalfant, John Crespi, Richard J. Sexton and Raymond J. Venner
- 11925: An Economic Evaluation of California Avocado Industry Marketing Programs, 1961-1995
- Hoy Carman and R. Kim Craft
- 11924: The Domestic and Export Markets for California Almonds
- Peter G. Bushnell and Gordon A. King
- 11923: Transportation and Marketing Efficiency in the California Processing Tomato Industry
- Catherine Durham, Richard J. Sexton and Joo Ho Song