China's Agricultural Trade: Issues and Prospects Symposium, July 2007, Beijing, China
from International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by AgEcon Search ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 55032: Genetically Modified Rice, International Trade, and First-Mover Advantage: The Case of India and China
- Guillaume Gruère, Simon Mevel and Antoine Bouët
- 55031: Interactions between Resource Scarcity and Trade Policy: The Potential Effects of Water Scarcity on China’s Agricultural Economy under the Current TRQ Regime
- Bryan Lohmar and James M. Hansen
- 55030: Product Quality and the Demand for Food: The Case of Urban China
- Diansheng Dong and Brian W. Gould
- 55029: Off-Farm Employment Opportunities and Educational Attainment in Rural China
- William McGuire, Belton Fleisher and Ian M. Sheldon
- 55028: Quantitative Evaluation of Agricultural Policy Reforms in China: 1993-2005
- Andrzej Kwiecinski and Frank van Tongeren
- 55027: Wage Increases, Labor Market Integration, and the Lewisian Turning Point: Evidence from Migrant Workers
- Fang Cai, Yang Du and Changbao Zhao
- 55026: An Assessment of the Economic Effects of COFCO
- Donald MacLaren and Steve McCorriston
- 55025: Long Run Implications of WTO Accession for Agriculture in China
- Kym Anderson, Will Martin and Ernesto Valenzuela
- 55024: Resource Mobility and China’s Agricultural Trade Policy
- Funing Zhong, Jing Zhu and Zhengqin Xie
- 55023: Integrating China’s Agricultural Economy into the Global Market: Measuring Distortions in China’s Agricultural Sector
- Jikun Huang, Yu Liu, Will Martin and Scott Rozelle
- 55022: China’s Agriculture within the World Trading System
- Guoqiang Cheng
- 55021: A Tale of Two Commodities: China’s Trade in Corn and Soybeans
- Gale, H. Frederick,
- 55020: Are Currency Appreciations Contractionary in China?
- Jianhuai Shi
- 55019: China’s Consumption Driven Growth Path
- Nicholas R. Lardy
- 55018: Front Materials