from New Mexico State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Agricultural Business
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by AgEcon Search ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 23942: Public Attitudes Toward Agribusiness Development in Southern New Mexico
- Rhonda K. Skaggs, E. Coburn, R. Lansford, F. Jallad and L. Wayne
- 23941: New Mexicans' Attitudes Toward the Environment, Agriculture and Government
- Rhonda K. Skaggs and D.M. Vanleeuwen
- 23940: Live Cattle Imports by Port of Entry from Mexico into the United States: Data and Models
- Christie Guinn and Rhonda K. Skaggs
- 23939: Drip Irrigation and Southern New Mexico Chile Pepper Production: A Survey of Producers
- Rhonda K. Skaggs, Mark Hillon and Richard Phillips