From University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore, Department of Agricultural Economics
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by AgEcon Search ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 43624: SIMAROUBA GLAUCA DC (Paradise Tree) (brochure)
- Joshi Shyamsundar and Shantha Joshi
- 43622: Externalities of groundwater contamination due to pollution and effects on human and animal health in Karnataka
- C.N. Varuni, Mysore G. Chandrakanth, N. Nagaraj and P.S. Srikanthmurthy
- 43619: EFFECT OF SAND MINING ON GROUNDWATER DEPLETION IN KARNATAKA
- A.C. Hemalatha, Mysore G. Chandrakanth and N. Nagaraj
- 43618: EQUITY IN DISTRIBUTION OF BENEFITS FROM WATER HARVESTING AND GROUNDWATER RECHARGE – AN ECONOMIC STUDY IN SUJALA WATERSHED PROJECT IN KARNATAKA
- H.M. Seema, Mysore G. Chandrakanth and N. Nagaraj
- 43617: VALUATION OF EXTERNALITIES IN WATER, FORESTS AND ENVIRONMENT FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
- Shalet K. Verghese, A.V. Manjunatha, K.N. Poornima, B.M. Akarsha, N. Rashmi, Pillenahalli Basavarajappa Tejaswi, B.C. Saikumar, A.K. Jeevarani, M.S. Accavva, T.S. Amjath Babu, M.S. Suneetha, P.M. Unnikrishnan, R Deshpande, N. Nagaraj, H. Chandrashekar, Mahadev G. Bhat, P.G. Chengappa, S.M. Mundinamani, T.R. Shanmugam and Mysore G. Chandrakanth