from University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by AgEcon Search ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 94448: Agricultural Competitiveness, Farm Fertilizer and Chemical Use, and Environmental Quality: A Descriptive Analysis
- C. Ford Runge, Robert D. Munson, Edward D. Lotterman and Jared R. Creason
- 61988: Feeder cattle costs and returns 1954-1955
- Truman R. Nodland, Richard Bernard Zoller and Norbert A. Dorow
- 52687: Improving Fertilizer and Chemical Efficiency Through "High Precision Farming"
- Robert D. Munson and C. Ford Runge
- 50102: Agricultural Competitiveness and Environmental Quality: What Mix of Policies Will Accomplish Both Goals?
- Jared R. Creason and C. Ford Runge