2005 Annual Meeting, July 6-8, 2005, San Francisco, California
from Western Agricultural Economics Association
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by AgEcon Search ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 36319: Determinants of farmer adoption of organic production methods in the fresh-market produce sector in California: A logistic regression analysis
- Jamie B. Anderson, Desmond A. Jolly and Richard D. Green
- 36316: Sorting and Blending Under Quality Uncertainty: Application to Wheat Protein
- D. Demcey Johnson
- 36313: Valuing Fed Cattle Using Slice Shear Force Measurements
- John Michael Riley, Ted C. Schroeder and Tommy L. Wheeler
- 36310: ESTIMATING THE IMPACTS OF DIFFERING PRICE-RISK MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES ON THE NET INCOME OF SALINAS VALLEY LETTUCE PRODUCERS: A STOCHASTIC SIMULATION APPROACH
- Roland J. Fumasi
- 36307: Indirect Utility Maximization under Risk: A Heterogeneous Panel Application
- Yucan Liu and C. Richard Shumway
- 36304: Student Expectations and Preferences of Distance Course Delivery Methods
- Penelope L. Diebel and Laura R. Gow
- 36301: Is The U.S. Losing Its Competitiveness in the Global Chicken Markets: A Spatial Equilibrium Analysis
- Harjanto Djunaidi
- 36298: Consumers' Willingness to Pay for Washington Apples with Respect to Sensory Attributes
- Ying Hu, Jill J. McCluskey and Catherine A. Durham
- 36295: Is Inverse Demand Perverse?
- Carlo Russo, Navin Yavapolkul and David Zetland
- 36292: The Bioterrorism Act of the USA and international food trade: Evaluating WTO conformity and effects on bilateral imports
- Christine Wieck, Bettina Rudloff and Thomas Iver Wahl
- 36289: Perceived Water Prices and Estimated Water Demand in the Residential Sector of Windhoek, Namibia. An Analysis of the Different Water Market Segments
- Selma T. Kavezeri-Karuaihe, Philip R. Wandschneider and Jonathan Keith Yoder
- 36286: An Investment Analysis Approach to Examining Bio-Control of Invasive Weeds
- Elwin G. Smith and Douglas L. Young