WERA-72 Annual Meeting, June 13-15, 2010, Santa Clara, California
from WERA-72 (formerly WCC-72): Western Education\Extension and Research Activities Committee on Agribusiness
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by AgEcon Search ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 93919: AN EVALUATION OF CONSUMER SEGMENTS FOR FARMERS’ MARKET CONSUMERS IN INDIANA AND ILLINOIS
- Kendra Arrington, Jennifer H. Dennis and Michael A. Mazzocco
- 93419: Welfare Implications of Washington Wheat Breeding Programs
- Lia Nogueira and Thomas L. Marsh
- 93418: Sustainable Economic, Marketing, Environmental and Financial Opportunities for Biogas Recovery Systems
- Forrest E. Stegelin
- 93417: Producer Willingness and Ability to Supply Biomass
- Ira J. Altman, Dwight R. Sanders, Wanki Moon and Ibrahima Coulibaly