from Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by Gail Pacheco ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 2013-02: Moving through the political participation hierarchy: A focus on personal values
- Gail Pacheco and Barrett Owen
- 2013-01: The Impact of Monetary Policy Surprises on Australian Financial Futures Markets
- Xinsheng Lu, Ying Zhou and Mingting Kou
- 2012-09: The cost of poor transitions for youth
- Gail Pacheco
- 2012-08: Multifractal Detrended Fluctuation Analysis of the Chinese Stock Index Futures Market
- Xinsheng Lu, Jie Tian, Ying Zhou and Zhihui Li
- 2012-07: Well-being of Women in New Zealand: The Changing Landscape
- Jessica Dye, Stephanie Rossouw and Gail Pacheco
- 2012-06: The changing influence of culture on job satisfaction across Europe: 1981-2008
- Gail Pacheco, De Wet van der Westhuizen and Don John Webber
- 2012-05: Does Reliable Pirated Product Lead to More Piracy?
- Yuanzhu Lu and Sougata Poddar
- 2012-04: Does energy consumption affect growth?
- Saten Kumar, Don John Webber and Antonio Paradiso
- 2012-03: Degrees of satisfaction: An exploration of multi-level constructs of learning
- Kandy Dayaram and Gail Pacheco
- 2012-02: A Model for Predicting Readmission Risk in New Zealand
- Rhema Vaithianathan, Nan Jiang and Toni Ashton
- 2012-01: Sub-national vulnerability and relative location: A case study of South Africa
- Stephanié Rossouw and Don John Webber
- 2011-05: The Growth Effects of Education in Australia
- Antonio Paradiso, Saten Kumar and Bhaskara Rao
- 2011-04: Pre and post natal drivers of childhood intelligence: Evidence from Singapore
- Gail Pacheco, Mary Hedges, Chris Schilling and Susan Morton
- 2011-03: Assessing the Possible Antipoverty Effects of Recent Rises in Age-Specific Minimum Wages in New Zealand
- Tim Maloney and Gail Pacheco
- 2011-02: Money demand stability: A case study of Nigeria
- Saten Kumar, Don John Webber and Scott Fargher
- 2011-01: Employment propensity: The roles of mental and physical health
- Gail Pacheco and Don John Webber