United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2010
from Stata Users Group
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by Christopher F Baum ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 13: An introduction to matching methods for causal inference and their implementation in Stata
- Barbara Sianesi
- 12: Evaluating one-way and two-way cluster-robust covariance matrix estimates
- Christopher F Baum, Austin Nichols and Mark E Schaffer
- 11: An overview of meta-analysis in Stata
- Jonathan Sterne, Roger M Harbord and Ian White
- 10: Forecast evaluation with Stata
- Robert A. Yaffee
- 09: DIY fractional polynomials
- Patrick Royston
- 08: Haplotype analysis of case-control data using haplologit: New features
- Yulia Marchenko
- 07: Hunting for genes with longitudinal phenotype data using Stata
- Chuck Huber, Michael Hallman, Ron Harrist, Victoria Friedel, Melissa Richard and Huandong Sun
- 06: Mata, the missing manual
- William Gould
- 05: Thirty graphical tips Stata users should know
- Nicholas Cox
- 04: Simulation of "forward-backward" multiple-imputation technique in longitudinal clinical dataset
- Catherine Welch, Irene Petersen and James Carpenter
- 03: Estimating and modeling cure within the framework of flexible parametric survival models
- Therese M.-L. Andersson, Sandra Eloranta, Paul W. Dickman and Paul C. Lambert
- 02: A Stata program for calibration weighting
- John D'Souza
- 01: Post-parmest peripherals: fvregen, invcise, and qqvalue
- Roger Benedict Newson