ENARPRI Working Papers
from ENARPRI (European Network of Agricultural and Rural Policy Research Institutes)
Place du Congres 1 B1000 Brussels.
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by Eleni Kaditi (). This e-mail address is bad, please contact .
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 18: Agricultural Market Access: Striking the Balance between Formulas and Water in the Tariffs
- Martina Brockmeier, Marianne Kurzweil and Janine Pelikan
- 17: Modelling the Multifunctionality of Czech Agriculture
- Tomas Doucha and Ivan Foltyn
- 16: Potential WTO Trade Reform: Multifunctionality Impacts for Ireland?
- Trevor Donnellan and Kevin Hanrahan
- 15: The Effects of Alternative Policy Scenarios on Multifunctionality: A Case Study of Spain
- Consuelo Varela-Ortega, Arancha Simo and Irene Blanco
- 14: Modelling the Effects of Trade Policy Scenarios on Multifunctionality in Greek Agriculture: A Social Accounting Matrix Approach
- Demetrios Psaltopoulos and Eudokia Balamou
- 13: Evaluating the Impact of Alternative Policy Scenarios on Multifunctionality: A Case Study of Finland
- Heikki Lehtonen, Jussi Lankoski and Jyrki Niemi
- 12: WTO Agricultural Negotiations: a comparison of the Harbinson proposal and the Swiss Formula
- Martina Brockmeier, Marianne Kurzweil, Janine Pelikan and Petra Salamon
- 11: Multilateral market-access reforms of the Doha Round: a preliminary assessment of implications for EU agricultural trade
- Wusheng Yu and Hans G. Hensen
- 10: Scenarios for modelling trade policy effects on the multifunctionality of european agriculture
- Janet Dwyer, David Baldock, Hervé Guyomard, Jerzy Wilkin and Dorota Klepacka
- 9: Different Roads to Liberalization: Scenarios for a Moroccan Case Study of the Euro-Mediterannean association agreements
- Marijke Kuiper and Crescenzo dell' Aquila
- 8: Scenarios for Examining General Trade Agreements
- Chantal Pohl Nielsen, Hans Grinsted Jensen and Martina Brockmeier
- 6: Fifty ways to leave your protection: comparing applied models of the Euro-Mediterannean association agreements
- Marijke Kuiper
- 4: Multifunctionality, agricultural trade and WTO negotiations: a review of interactions and issues
- Hervé Guyomard and Katell le Bris
- 3: Review of trade agreements and issues
- Marianne Kurzweil, Oliver von Ledebur and Petra Salamon
- 2: Which Road to Liberalization? A first assessment of the EuroMed association agreements
- Crescenzo dell'Aquila and Marijke Kuiper
- 1: The impact of preferential, regional and multilateral trade agreements: a case study of the EU sugar regime
- Ellen Huan-Niemi and Jyrki Niemi