from European Monetary Institute
European Monetary Institute. Kaiserstrasse 29, D-60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany..
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 7: Money Demand in EU Countries: A Survey
- F.X. Browne, Gabriel Fagan and Jerome Henry
- 6: Issues in the ECU Markets and Some Tentative Explanations fro Some Apparent Puzzles
- J.P.C. Fell and A. Levy
- 5: Public Pension, Pension Reform and Fiscal Policy
- E Philip Davis
- 4: The Role of Short Rates and Foreign Long Rates in the Determination of Long-Term Interest Rates
- J.P.C. Fell
- 3: Open Market Operations in EU Countries
- A. Aspetsberger
- 2: Empirical assessment of Monetary Policy Instruments and Procedures (MPIP) in EU Countries
- J.L. Escriva and Gabriel Fagan
- 1: An Analysis of the Sectoral Balances in EY Countries
- N.O. Kennedy