Rotman School of Management - Finance
from Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto
Rotman School of Management. 105 St. George Street. Toronto, Ontario. Canada M5S 3E6.
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by Thomas Krichel ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 1999: Pricing Foreign Currency and Cross-Currency Options Under GARCH
- J.Z. Wei and J.C. Duan
- 1999: A Semi-Markov Approach to Modeling Volatility Dynamics
- John M. Maheu and Tom McCurdy
- 1999: Monopoly Power, Productivity Growth and Income Distribution in the Manufacturing Sectors of Canada and the U.S., 1949 to 1996
- M.J. Gordon
- 1999: Pricing Weather Derivative: An Equilibrium Approach
- Melanie Cao and J. Wei
- 1999: Empirical Tests of an Option Price Inversion Approach
- M. McIntyre
- 1999: Signaling, Dividends and Financial Structure: Implications from Cross Country Comparisons
- Varouj Aram Aivazian, L. Booth and S. Cleary
- 1999: Capital Structure in Developing Countries
- L. Booth, V.A. Asli Demirgu-Kunt and Vojislav Maksimovic
- 1998: Estimating the Equity Risk Premium and Equity Costs: New Ways of Looking at Old Data
- L. Booth