Global Entrepreneurship Monitor Working Paper Series
from Global Entrepreneurship Research Association
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by Chris Aylett ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 1201: The Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM) and its Impact on Entrepreneurship Research
- Niels S. Bosma
- 1107: Designing a Global Standardized Methodology for Measuring Social Entrepreneurship
- Jan Lepoutre, Rachida Justo, Siri Ann Terjesen and Niels S. Bosma
- 1106: Entrepreneurial opportunities in peripheral versus core regions in Chile
- José Ernesto Amorós Espinosa, Christian Felzensztein and Eli Gimmon
- 1105: Ten Years of Global Entrepreneurship Monitor: Accomplishments and Prospects
- José Ernesto Amorós Espinosa, Niels S. Bosma and Jonathan Levie
- 1104: Intellectual Property Protection and the Formation of Entrepreneurial Growth Aspirations
- Erkko Autio and Zoltan J. Acs
- 1103: Institutional context and the allocation of entrepreneurial effort
- Harry P. Bowen and Dirk DeClercq
- 1102: A theoretical grounding and test of the GEM model
- Jonathan Levie and Erkko Autio
- 1101: Global Entrepreneurship Monitor: Design and Implementation 1998–2003
- Paul Reynolds, Niels S. Bosma, Erkko Autio, Steve Hunt, Natalie De Bono, Isabel Servais, Paloma Lopez-Garcia and Nancy Chin