CeBER Working Papers
Continues of GEMF Working Papers.
From Centre for Business and Economics Research (CeBER), University of Coimbra
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by Ana Seiça ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 2017-04: The response of non-price competitiveness and productivity due to changes in passed income gaps. Evidence from the OECD countries
- Pedro André Cerqueira, Micaela Antunes and Elias Soukiazis
- 2017-03: Dutch Disease in Central and Eastern European Countries
- João Andrade and António Portugal Duarte
- 2017-02: On the gains of using high frequency data and higher moments in Portfolio Selection
- Rui Pedro Brito, Hélder Sebastião and Pedro Godinho
- 2017-01: Growth adjustments through non-price competitiveness and productivity. A cumulative causation approach
- Elias Soukiazis, Micaela Antunes and Pedro Cerqueira