CITR Working Paper Series
from Center for Innovation and Technology Research, Blekinge Institute of Technology
CITR (Center for Innovation and Technology Research), Department of Industrial Economics, Blekinge Inst of Technology, 371 79 Karlskrona, Sweden.
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by Sam Tavassoli ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 2014/07: Atanasoff’s invention input and early computing state of knowledge
- Philippe Rouchy
- 2014/06: Closing the Gap: An Empirical Evidence on Firm’s Innovation, Productivity, and Exports
- Sam Tavassoli and Viroj Jienwatcharamongkhol
- 2014/05: Financial Market Contagion during the Global Financial Crisis
- Sabur Mollah, Goran Zafirov and AMM Shahiduzzaman Quoreshi
- 2014/04: Regional productivity effects of multinational firm affiliates
- Martin Andersson, Urban Gråsjö and Charlie Karlsson
- 2014/03: Bivariate Integer-Valued Long Memory Model for High Frequency Financial Count Data
- A.M.M. Shahiduzzaman Quoreshi
- 2014/02: Something New: Where do new industries come from?
- Maryann Feldman and Sam Tavassoli
- 2014/01: Media clusters and metropolitan knowledge economy
- Charlie Karlsson and Philippe Rouchy
- 2013/06: New Perspectives on Innovative Entrepreneurship and Path Dependence – A Regional Approach
- Sabrina Fredin
- 2013/05: The Role of Product Innovation Output on Export Behavior of Firms
- Sam Tavassoli
- 2013/04: Manufacturing Renaissance: Return of manufacturing to western countries
- Sam Tavassoli, Babak Kianian and Tobias C. Larsson
- 2013/03: In the quest for economic significance: Assessing variable importance through mean value decomposition
- Thomas Holgersson, Therese Norman and Sam Tavassoli
- 2013/02: Critical Success Factors and Cluster Evolution: A case study of the Linköping ICT cluster lifecycle
- Sam Tavassoli and Dimitrios Tsagdis
- 2013/01: The Role of Knowledge Variety and Intensity for Regional Innovative Capability
- Sam Tavassoli and Nunzia Carbonara
- 2012/11: Innovation Determinants over Industry Life Cycle
- Sam Tavassoli
- 2012/10: The Role of Knowledge Heterogeneity on the Innovative Capability of Industrial Districts
- Nunzia Carbonara and Sam Tavassoli
- 2012/09: Entrepreneurial Opportunity Recognition and Exploitation in the Academia: a Dynamic Process of Networking?
- Eleonore Huang Vogel
- 2012/08: Social self in a virtual world
- Thomas Hansson
- 2012/07: Influences on virtual pedagogical designs
- Thomas Hansson and Ossi Pesämaa
- 2012/06: Entrepreneurship, Social Capital, Governance and Regional Economic Development
- Charlie Karlsson
- 2012/05: Knowledge flows, knowledge externalities and regional economic development
- Charlie Karlsson and Urban Gråsjö
- 2012/04: Researching Mergers & Acquisitions with the Case Study Method: Idiographic Understanding of Longitudinal Integration Processes
- Lars Bengtsson and Rikard Larsson
- 2012/03: New Dimensions Added for Enhanced Core Competence Application
- Urban Ljungquist
- 2012/02: Management Roles in Innovative Technology Implementation: A Healthcare Perspective
- Urban Ljungquist
- 2012/01: Obstacles and Facilitators of Developments in Entrepreneur-driven Firms
- Urban Ljungquist and Navid Ghannad