Working Papers Series 2
from ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL)
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by Henrique Monteiro ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 13-04: Evaluation of websites from an accountability perspective: Applying to the Portuguese sports federations
- Maria Antónia de Jesus, Raul M. S. Laureano and Daniel A. Fernandes
- 13-03: Antecedents of customer loyalty in medical tourism
- P. Panchapakesan
- 13-02: Do heterogeneous expectations constitute a challenge for policy interaction?
- Emanuel Gasteiger
- 13-01: Determinant factors of job quality in Europe
- Nuno Crespo, Nádia Simões and José Castro Pinto
- 12-07: O Bem Comum e a Teoria dos Stakeholders
- José António Varela and Nelson António
- 12-06: Team Work Engagement: Considering Team Dynamics for Engagement
- Patricia L. Costa, Ana Margarida Passos and Arnold B. Bakker
- 12-05: Exponential Discounting Bias
- Orlando Gomes, Alexandra Ferreira Lopes and Tiago Neves Sequeira
- 12-04: Social Infrastructure and the Preservation of Physical Capital: Equilibria and Transitional Dynamics
- Helena Soares, Tiago Neves Sequeira, Pedro Macias Marques, Orlando Gomes and Alexandra Ferreira Lopes
- 12-03: An Integrated Approach for the Measurement of Inequality, Poverty and Richness
- Nuno Crespo, Sandrina Berthault Moreira and Nadia Simoes
- 12-02: Fiscal Foresight, Limited Information and the Effects of Government Spending Shocks
- Matteo Fragetta and Emanuel Gasteiger
- 12-01: Governmental Accounting versus National Accounts: Implications of different accounting bases on EU member-States Central Government deficit/surplus
- Maria Antónia Jorge de Jesus and Susana Margarida Jorge