MNB Background Studies (discontinued)
from Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary)
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by Johanna Jeney ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 2005/4: The expected effect of the euro on the Hungarian monetary transmission
- Gábor Orbán and Zoltán Szalai
- 2005/3: The Role of the Housing Market in Monetary Transmission
- Gergely Kiss and Gabor Vadas
- 2005/1: Structural challenges towards the euro: fiscal policy
- Gábor P. Kiss, Peter Karadi and Judit Krekó
- 2004/1: Optimal Rate of Inflation in Hungary
- Gergely Kiss and Judit Krekó
- 2003/3: Coping with the speculative attack against the forint's band
- Gyula Barabás, Csaba Balogh, Tamás Czeti, Szilárd Erhart, Zsolt Érsek, András Kármán, Gergely Kóczán and Róbert Rékási
- 2003/2: Analysis of large real exchange rate appreciation episodes
- Zsolt Darvas
- 2002/3: Can confidence indicators be useful to predict short term manufacturing growth?
- Gabor Pula and Adam Reiff
- 2002/2: Forecasting Inflation - A Case Study on the Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovakian and Slovenian Central Banks
- Cecília Hornok and Zoltán M. Jakab
- 2001/2: Beyond Macro Variables: Consumer Confidence Index and Household Expenditure in Hungary
- Gabor Vadas