OECD Economic Policy Papers
from OECD Publishing
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 7: Choosing Fiscal Consolidation Instruments Compatible with Growth and Equity
- Boris Cournède, Antoine Goujard, Álvaro M. Pina and Alain de Serres
- 6: Public Spending on Health and Long-term Care: A new set of projections
- Christine de la Maisonneuve and Joaquim Oliveira Martins
- 5: Judicial Performance and its Determinants: A Cross-Country Perspective
- Giuliana Palumbo, Giulia Giupponi, Luca Nunziata and Juan S. Mora-Sanguinetti
- 4: Knowledge-Based Capital, Innovation and Resource Allocation: A Going for Growth Report
- Dan Andrews and Chiara Criscuolo
- 3: Looking to 2060: Long-Term Global Growth Prospects: A Going for Growth Report
- Åsa Johansson, Yvan Guillemette, Fabrice MURTIN, David Turner, Giuseppe Nicoletti, Christine de la Maisonneuve, Guillaume Bousquet and Francesca Spinelli
- 2: International Capital Mobility: Which Structural Policies Reduce Financial Fragility?
- Rudiger Ahrend, Antoine Goujard and Cyrille Schwellnus
- 1: Fiscal Consolidation: How Much, How Fast and by What Means?
- Douglas Sutherland, Peter Hoeller and Rossana Merola