OECD Economic Policy Papers
from OECD Publishing
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 4: Knowledge-Based Capital, Innovation and Resource Allocation: A Going for Growth Report
- Dan Andrews and Chiara Criscuolo
- 3: Looking to 2060: Long-Term Global Growth Prospects: A Going for Growth Report
- Åsa Johansson, Yvan Guillemette, Fabrice MURTIN, David Turner, Giuseppe Nicoletti, Christine de la Maisonneuve, Guillaume Bousquet and Francesca Spinelli
- 2: International Capital Mobility: Which Structural Policies Reduce Financial Fragility?
- Rudiger Ahrend, Antoine Goujard and Cyrille Schwellnus
- 1: Fiscal Consolidation: How Much, How Fast and by What Means?
- Douglas Sutherland, Peter Hoeller and Rossana Merola