Working Papers in Economics & Finance
From University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth Business School, Economics and Finance Subject Group
Portsmouth Business School Richmond Building Portland Street Portsmouth PO1 3DE United Kingdom.
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by Ansgar Wohlschlegel ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 2017-03: Bid-Ask Spread Determination in the FX Swap Market: Competition, Collusion or a Convention?
- Alexis Stenfors
- 2017-02: Am I my peer's keeper? Social Responsibility in Financial Decision Making
- Sascha Füllbrunn and Wolfgang J. Luhan
- 2017-01: Rent Seeking and Bias in Appeals Systems
- Tim Friehe and Ansgar Wohlschlegel