ESRB Occasional Paper Series
From European Systemic Risk Board
60640 Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by Official Publications ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 11: Shedding light on dark markets: First insights from the new EU-wide OTC derivatives dataset
- Jorge Abad, Iñaki Aldasoro, Christoph Aymanns, Marco D'Errico and Linda Fache Rousová
- 10: Assessing shadow banking – non-bank financial intermediation in Europe
- Laurent Grillet-Aubert, Jean-Baptiste Haquin, Clive Jackson, Neill Killeen and Christian Weistroffer
- 9: Indirect contagion: the policy problem
- Laurent Clerc, Alberto Giovannini, Sam Langfield, Tuomas Peltonen and Richard Portes
- 8: Identifying early warning indicators for real estate-related banking crises
- Stijn Ferrari, Mara Pirovano and Wanda Cornacchia
- 7: Network analysis of the EU insurance sector
- Ivan Alves, Jeroen Brinkhoff, Stanislav Georgiev, Jean-Cyprien Héam and Iulia Moldovan
- 6: Securities financing transactions and the (re)use of collateral in Europe – An analysis of the first data collection conducted by the ESRB from a sample of European banks and agent lenders
- Joachim Keller, Antoine Bouveret, Cristina Picillo, Zijun Liu and Julien Mazzacurati
- 5: Operationalising the countercyclical capital buffer: indicator selection, threshold identification and calibration options
- Carsten Detken, Olaf Weeken, Lucia Alessi, Diana Bonfim and Miguel M. Boucinha
- 4: Assessing contagion risks from the CDS market
- Markus Brunnermeier, Laurent Clerc, Yanis El Omari, Silvia Gabrieli and Steffen Kern
- 3: The structure and resilience of the European interbank market
- Ivan Alves, Stijn Ferrari, Pietro Franchini, Jean-Cyprien Heam and Pavol Jurca
- 2: Towards a monitoring framework for securities financing transactions
- Antoine Bouveret, Julien Jardelot, Joachim Keller, Philippe Molitor and John Thea
- 1: Money market funds in Europe and financial stability
- Julie Ansidei, Elias Bengtsson, Daniele Frison and Giles Ward