Southern Voice Occasional Paper
From Southern Voice
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by Sarwar Jahan ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 13: Intergovernmental Fiscal Transfers and Gender Sensitive Education Financing
- Khalida Ghaus and Muhammad Sabir
- 12: Social Protection and MDGs in Sri Lanka: Implications for the Post-2015 Agenda
- Ganga Tilakaratna
- 11: Sustainable Access For All: Building Sustainability into Universal Energy Access
- Sahil Ali, Nihit Goyal Goyal and Shweta Srinivasan
- 10: The changing intersection of society and development goals: An examination aimed at improving policy-making
- Shuvechha Khadka and Ajaya Dixit
- 9: Is the Current Booming Growth in Africa Worth Celebrating? Some Evidence from Tanzania
- Bitrina Diyamett and Musambya Mutambala
- 8: Understanding the role of social exclusion in progress towards MDGs for the excluded groups
- Nidhi S. Sabharwal
- 7: Looking Beyond Aid to Fund Africa’s Development
- John Kwabena Kwakye
- 6: Global Partnership for Post-MDGs and Resource Mobilisation
- Nadeem Ahmed, Saman Kelegama, Paula Lucci, Richard Marshall, Mustafizur Rahman, Sultan Hafeez Rahman and Tom Thomas
- 5: Post-MDGs: Issues for the Future
- Vaqar Ahmed, Khalida Ghaus, Asif Iqbal, A B Mirza Azizul Islam and Musambya Mutambala
- 4: MDGs: The Unfinished Agenda
- Martin Benavides, Rasheda K Choudhury, Ibrahima Hathie, Rounaq Jahan, John Rwirahira and Raghavan Suresh
- 3: Integrating Productive Employment into the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- Dr Rizwanul Islam
- 2: The Post-2015 Development Agenda: Learning from the MDGs
- Dr David Hulme
- 1: Designing MDGs for a Most Just World
- Professor Rehman Sobhan