Working Papers of the Department of Economics, University of Girona
from Department of Economics, University of Girona
FCEE. Campus Montilivi. 17071 Girona. Spain..
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by Germà Coenders ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 16: Does it pay to be socially responsible? Evidence from Spanish retail banking sector
- Francisco Callado-Muñoz and Natalia Utrero-González
- 15: Innovation strategies in the presence of technology markets: evidence from Spanish innovative firms
- Anna Arbussà and Germà Coenders
- 14: European Employment Strategy and Spanish Labour Market Policies
- Ramon Ballester
- 13: Social Network Measures for Nosduocentered Networks, their Predictive Power on Performance
- Lluís Coromina, Jaume Guia and Germà Coenders
- 12: Prices versus Exams as Strategic Instruments for Competing Universities
- Elena Del Rey and Laura Romero
- 11: Time-series regression models to study the short-term effects of environmental factors on health
- Aureli Tobías and Marc Saez
- 10: Nonpoint source pollution, space, time, and asymmetric information, a deposit refund approach
- Renan Goetz and Dolors Berga
- 9: Spatially and Intertemporally Efficient Management of Waterlogging
- Angels Xabadia, Renan Goetz and David Zilberman
- 8: The Efficiency of Direct Payments versus Tax Reductions under Uncertainty
- Renan Goetz, Alois Keusch and Joan Ribas-Tur
- 7: Moderating Effects of Management Control Systems and Innovation on Performance. Simple Methods for Correcting the Effects of Measurement Error for Interaction Effects in Small Samples
- Germà Coenders, Josep Bisbe, Willem E. Saris and Joan M. Batista-Foguet
- 6: On Exiting after Voting
- Dolors Berga, Gustavo Bergantiños, Jordi Masso and Alejandro Neme
- 5: Sales Restriction, Quality Selection and the Mode of Competition
- Nicolas Boccard and Xavier Wauthy
- 4: Application of the European Customer Satisfaction Index to Postal Services. Structural Equation Models versus Partial Least Squares
- O'Loughlin, Christina and Germà Coenders
- 3: Regional Flows of Domestic Tourism in Spain
- Esther Martinez-Garcia
- 2: Technological Convergence: a Strategic Perspective
- Cristina Borés, Carme Saurina Canals and Ricard Torres
- 1: Predicting random level and seasonality of hotel prices. A structural equation growth curve approach
- Germà Coenders, Josep Maria Espinet and Marc Saez