Corporate Finance & Organizations
From Ohio State University
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by Thomas Krichel ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- _021: Properties of Economic Income in a Private Information Setting
- Richard A. Young, Mitchell Farlee and John Fellingham
- _020: Accounting in Perfect and Complete Markets
- John Fellingham, Doug Schroeder and Richard Young
- _019: Teams, Repeated Tasks, and Implicit Incentives
- Anil Arya, John Fellingham and Jonathan Glover.
- _018: The Relation between Aggregate Earnings and Security Returns over Long Windows
- Pervin K. Shroff
- _017: Maintaining Auditor Independence
- Anil Arya and Jonathan Glover
- _016: The Interaction between Decision and Control Problems and the Value of Information
- Anil Arya, Jonathan Glover and Sivaramakrishnan. K.
- _015: Income and Efficiency in Incomplete Markets
- Anil Arya, John Fellingham, Jonathan Glover, Doug Schroeder and Richard Young
- _014: Double Entry Bookkeeping and Error Correction
- Anil Arya, John Fellingham, Doug Schroeder and Richard Young
- _013: Determinants of the Returns-Earnings Correlation
- Pervin K. Shroff
- _012: Derivations of Clustering Performance of Spatial Access Methods
- Akhil Kumar and Waleed A. Muhanna
- _011: Mean-Variance Analysis of the Performance of Spatial Clustering Methods
- Akhil Kumar, Waleed A. Muhanna and Raymond A. Patterson
- _010: Impact of Model Performance History Information on User's Confidence in Decision Models: An Experimental Examination
- Waleed A. Muhanna, James J. Jiang and Roger Alan Pick
- _009: The Value of Historical Cost Reporting in a Private Information Setting
- Anil Arya, John C. Fellingham and Richard A. Young
- _008: Properties of Accounting in an Economy with Transaction Costs
- Mitchell Farlee, John C. Fellingham and Richard Young
- _007: Implicit Incentives and the Contents of the Accounting Library
- Anil Arya, John Fellingham and Jonathan Glover
- _006: Implementing Coordinated Team Play
- Anil Arya, Jonathan Glover and John S. Hughes
- _005: Capital Budgeting in a Multidivisional Firm
- Anil Arya, Jonathan Glover and Richard A. Young
- _003: The Debt-Equity Choice: An Empirical Analysis
- Tim Opler and Sheridan Titman