IAMO Forum 2011: Will the "BRICs Decade" Continue? – Prospects for Trade and Growth
from Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO)
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by ZBW - German National Library of Economics ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 25: The end of an era? The medium- and long-term effects of the global crisis on growth in low-income countries
- Andrew Gouinlock Berg, Chris Papageorgiou, Catherine Pattillo and Nikola L. Spatafora
- 24: Trade induced growth impacts of corporate entry in the food sector: A case study of fruits and vegetables sub sector in the Punjab State of India
- Veena Goel
- 23: Applying the payment card approach to estimate the WTP for green food in China
- Xu Tian, Xiaohua Yu and Rainer Holst
- 22: Strategies and challenges of internationalisation in BRIC-countries: Empirical results from the German agribusiness
- Matthias Heyder and Ludwig Theuvsen
- 21: Trends and prospects of Lithuania's trade in agricultural and food products with BRICs
- Andrej Bogdanov and Tamara Petuchova
- 20: Latin America's agricultural exports to China: Recent trends
- Jorge Caballero, O'Connor, Ernesto and Blanca Amado
- 19: Patterns and determinants of agro-food trade of the BRIC countries: The role of institution
- Štefan Bojnec, Imre Fertő and József Fogarasi
- 18: Central banks' interest rate and international trade in BRIC countries: Agriculture vs machinery industry?
- Konstantin Borodin and Anton Strokov
- 17: Similarity and income content at the international trade: The case of BRICS during the period 2000/09
- Orlando Monteiro da Silva, Rafael Rodrigues Drumond and Fernanda Maria de Almeida
- 16: Trade integration, restructuring and global imbalances: A tale of two countries
- Faxin Teng, Dmitry Kamenev, Claudia Meier and Martin Klein
- 15: Wheat trade - does Russia price discriminate across export destinations?
- Zsombor Pall, Oleksandr Perekhozhuk, Ramona Teuber and Thomas Glauben
- 14: Resilience of Indian agriculture to external shocks: Analyzing through a structural econometric model
- Seema Bathla
- 13: Structural breaks and financial volatility: Lessons from BRIC countries
- Lucía Morales and Esmeralda Gassie
- 12: Status and development in the dairy sector in the BRIC
- Mikhail Ramanovich, Asaah Ndambi and Torsten Hemme
- 11: Does accounting for inefficiency affect the time-varying short and long-run returns to scale?
- Saleem Shaik
- 10: Technical efficiency in the Chilean agribusiness sector
- Edinson Rivera Aedo, Sebastian Lakner and Bernhard Brümmer
- 9: Border effects on spatial price transmission between fresh tomato markets in Ghana and Burkina-Faso: Any case for promoting trans-border trade in West Africa?
- Joseph Amikuzuno
- 8: Making agricultural support more objective-oriented: Linear programming approach for Ukraine
- Taras Vysotskyi
- 7: Costly posturing: Relative status, ceremonies and early child development
- Xi Chen and Xiaobo Zhang
- 6: Accounting for social spending escalation in rural China
- Xi Chen
- 5: Machinery investment decision and off-farm employment in rural China
- Yueqing Ji, Funing Zhong and Xiaohua Yu
- 4: Green jobs and decent work: An agenda for sustainable agriculture in India
- Harsh Sharma
- 3: An empirical model of the environmental effect of FDI in host countries: Analysis based on Chinese panel data
- Boqiong Yang and Jianguo Chen
- 2: Governmental learning as a determinant of economic growth
- Marina Gruševaja
- 1: Determinants of agricultural land abandonment in post-soviet European Russia
- Alexander V. Prishchepov, Volker C. Radeloff, Daniel Müller, Maxim Dubinin and Matthias Baumann