Discussion Papers, Research Professorship Demographic Development, Social Change, and Social Capital
from Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB)
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by ZBW - German National Library of Economics ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- SP I 2011-403: The relative importance of social and cultural capital for educational performance: Eastern versus Western Europe
- Tijana Prokic-Breuer
- SP I 2011-401: Work/care policies in European welfare states: continuing variety or change towards a common model?
- Agnes Blome
- SP I 2010-402: The impact of cohabitation without marriage on intergenerational contacts: A test of the diffusion theory
- Tiziana Nazio and Chiara Saraceno
- SP I 2009-401: Balancing elderly care and employment in Germany
- Wolfgang Keck and Chiara Saraceno