Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior
from Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB)
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by ZBW - German National Library of Economics ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- SP II 2013-205: From Boston to Chinese parallel to deferred acceptance: Theory and experiments on a family of school choice mechanisms
- Yan Chen and Kesten Onur
- SP II 2013-204: An experimental study on the incentives of the probabilistic serial mechanism
- David Hugh-Jones, Morimitsu Kurino and Christoph Vanberg
- SP II 2013-203: 'I'll do it by myself as I knew it all along': On the failure of hindsight-biased principals to delegate optimally
- David Danz, Frank Hüber, Dorothea Kübler, Lydia Mechtenberg and Julia Schmid
- SP II 2013-202: Hanging together or being hung separately: The strategic power of coalitions where bargaining occurs with incomplete information
- Kai A. Konrad and Thomas R. Cusack
- SP II 2013-201: Preference for randomization: Empirical and experimental evidence
- Nadja Dwenger, Dorothea Kübler and Georg Weizsäcker
- SP II 2012-202: On the (im)possibility of improving upon the student-proposing deferred acceptance mechanism
- Onur Kesten and Morimitsu Kurino
- SP II 2012-201: Implementing quotas in university admissions: An experimental analysis
- Sebastian Braun, Nadja Dwenger, Dorothea Kübler and Alexander Westkamp
- SP II 2011-205: Legislative bargaining and the dynamics of public investment
- Marco Battaglini, Salvatore Nunnari and Thomas Palfrey
- SP II 2011-204: Hochschulzulassungen in Deutschland: Wem hilft die Reform durch das "Dialogorientierte Serviceverfahren"?
- Frank Hüber and Dorothea Kübler
- SP II 2011-203: Manipulationsanreize im Gale-Shapley-Algorithmus: Ein Literaturüberblick
- Frank Hüber
- SP II 2011-202: Social identity and competitiveness
- Marie-Pierre Dargnies
- SP II 2011-201: Men too sometimes shy away from competition: The case of team competition
- Marie-Pierre Dargnies
- SP II 2010-20: Similarity and polarization in groups
- Mariagiovanna Baccara and Leeat Yariv
- SP II 2010-19: A strategic mediator who is biased into the same direction as the expert can improve information transmission
- Lydia Mechtenberg and Johannes Münster
- SP II 2010-12: Network effects, market structure and industry performance
- Rabah AMIR and Natalia Lazzati
- SP II 2010-04: Exclusion in the all-pay auction: An experimental investigation
- Dietmar Fehr and Julia Schmid
- SP II 2010-03: Unwillingness to pay for privacy: A field experiment
- Alastair R. Beresford, Dorothea Kübler and Sören Preibusch