Details about Santiago Acerenza
Access statistics for papers by Santiago Acerenza.
Last updated 2022-02-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Marginal Treatment Effects with Misclassified Treatment
Papers, arXiv.org View citations (2)
Also in ISU General Staff Papers, Iowa State University, Department of Economics (2021) View citations (1)
- Partial Identification of Marginal Treatment Effects with discrete instruments and misreported treatment
- Testing Identifying Assumptions in Bivariate Probit Models
ISU General Staff Papers, Iowa State University, Department of Economics
- Optimal pricing strategies for a cluster of goods: Own- and cross-price effects with correlated tastes
ISU General Staff Papers, Iowa State University, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Culture is a luxury in Latin America
Estudios de Economia, 2019, 46, (1), 125-148 View citations (1)
- Household Education Spending in Latin America and the Caribbean: Evidence from Income and Expenditure Surveys
Education Finance and Policy, 2019, 14, (1), 61-87 View citations (2)