Details about Debashis Acharya
Access statistics for papers by Debashis Acharya.
Last updated 2019-09-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Simple Sum Versus Divisia Monetary Aggregates: An Empirical Evaluation
Working Papers, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore View citations (3)
- Credibility of inflation targeting: some recent Asian evidence
Economic Change and Restructuring, 2019, 52, (3), 203-219
- Can a Disinflationary Policy Have a Differential Impact on Sectoral Output? A Look at Sacrifice Ratios in OECD and Non-OECD Countries
Margin: The Journal of Applied Economic Research, 2018, 12, (2), 138-170 View citations (1)
- Corporate Performance during Business Cycles: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing Firms
Global Business Review, 2018, 19, (5), 1261-1274
- Estimating Sectoral Disinflation Cost in India: Some Structural VAR Evidence
Journal of Quantitative Economics, 2018, 16, (1), 23-46
- Dynamic linkages between foreign direct investment and domestic investment: evidence from emerging market economies
International Journal of Economics and Business Research, 2014, 8, (1), 1-20 View citations (1)
- Perverse liquidity effect of monetary policy: some evidence for India
Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies, 2014, 7, (1), 61-82
- Price discovery and volatility spillovers in futures and spot commodity markets: Some Indian evidence
Journal of Advances in Management Research, 2014, 11, (2), 211-226 View citations (9)
- Constructing macroeconomic performance index of Indian states using DEA
Journal of Economic Studies, 2012, 39, (1), 63-83 View citations (13)
- Commodity Prices and Domestic Inflation in India
Global Journal of Emerging Market Economies, 2011, 3, (2), 223-246 View citations (5)
Also in Global Journal of Emerging Market Economies, 2011, 3, (2), 223-246 (2011) View citations (5)
- Inflation Model for India in the Context of Open Economy
South Asia Economic Journal, 2011, 12, (1), 39-59 View citations (3)
- An alternative approach to monetary aggregation in DEA
European Journal of Operational Research, 2010, 204, (3), 672-682 View citations (16)
- Inflation and Trade Openness: Empirical Investigation for India
The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics, 2010, VIII, (1 & 2), 113-127 View citations (1)
- The Life Insurance Industry in India
Springer Books, Springer
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.