Details about Musa Hasen Ahmed
Access statistics for papers by Musa Hasen Ahmed.
Last updated 2018-02-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Impact of off-farm activities on technical efficiency: evidence from maize producers of eastern Ethiopia
Agricultural and Food Economics, 2018, 6, (1), 1-15
- Cropping systems diversification, improved seed, manure and inorganic fertilizer adoption by maize producers of eastern Ethiopia
Journal of Economic Structures, 2017, 6, (1), 1-16
- The impact of agricultural cooperatives membership on the wellbeing of smallholder farmers: empirical evidence from eastern Ethiopia
Agricultural and Food Economics, 2017, 5, (1), 1-20
- Adoption of improved groundnut seed and its impact on rural households’ welfare in Eastern Ethiopia
Cogent Economics & Finance, 2016, 4, (1), 1268747
- A COMPARATIVE STOCHASTIC FRONTIER ANALYSIS OF IRRIGATED AND RAIN-FED POTATO FARMS IN EASTERN ETHIOPIA
Journal of Agribusiness and Rural Development, 2015, (Issue 38)
- Adoption of multiple agricultural technologies in maize production of the Central Rift Valley of Ethiopia
Studies in Agricultural Economics, 2015, Volume 117, (Number 3), 7 View citations (2)
- Measuring Technical, Economic and Allocative Efficiency of Maize Production in Subsistence Farming: Evidence from the Central Rift Valley of Ethiopia
APSTRACT: Applied Studies in Agribusiness and Commerce, 2015, Volume 09, (Number 3), 12
- Farmer’s Decision To Practice Crop Rotation in Arsi Negelle, Ethiopia: What are the Determinants?
International Journal of Sustainable Agricultural Research, 2014, 1, (1), 19-27
- Impact of Soil Conservation on Farm Efficiency of Maize Growers in Arsi Negelle,Central Rift Valley of Ethiopia
International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), 2014, 2, (2), 36-43 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.