Details about Meshach Jesse Aziakpono
Access statistics for papers by Meshach Jesse Aziakpono.
Last updated 2018-11-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- BANKING MARKET INTEGRATION IN THE SADC COUNTRIES: EVIDENCE FROM INTEREST RATE ANALYSES
Post-Print, HAL View citations (1)
Also in Research Memorandum, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR) (2007) View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Applied Economics (2012)
- Macroeconomic environment and remittances in post-independent Sub-Saharan Africa: Magnitudes, trends and stylised facts
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- The changing impact of macroeconomic environment on remittance inflows in sub-Saharan Africa
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Academic Research in Economics (2011)
- Exchange Rate Behavior in Ghana: Is there a Misalignment?
Journal of Developing Areas, 2017, 51, (4), 261-276 View citations (1)
- Exploring the relationship between financial inclusion and assets accumulation in South Africa
International Journal of Social Economics, 2017, 44, (12), 2157-2172
- Non-Bank Financial Institutions and the Attainment of Sustainable Development Goals: Could this be the Trump Card for Africa?
Africagrowth Agenda, 2017, 14, (1), 8-13
- Technical and scale efficiency of Tanzanian saving and credit cooperatives
Journal of Developing Areas, 2016, 50, (1), 29-46 View citations (5)
- Interest Rate Pass-Through, Financial Structure And Monetary Policy In South Africa
The African Finance Journal, 2015, 17, (1), 67-90 View citations (2)
- Using complementary teaching and assessment methods in promoting active learning of econometrics in a graduate class: an experiment
International Journal of Education Economics and Development, 2015, 6, (1), 20-37
- Banking market integration in the SADC countries: evidence from interest rate analyses
Applied Economics, 2012, 44, (29), 3857-3876 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- THE CHANGING IMPACT OF MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT ON REMITTANCE INFLOWS IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA
Journal of Academic Research in Economics, 2011, 3, (2 (July)), 136-167 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- EXCHANGE RATE PASS‐THROUGH TO IMPORT PRICES IN SOUTH AFRICA: IS THERE ASYMMETRY?1
South African Journal of Economics, 2009, 77, (3), 380-398 View citations (17)
- FINANCIAL AND MONETARY AUTONOMY AND INTERDEPENDENCE BETWEEN SOUTH AFRICA AND THE OTHER SACU COUNTRIES
South African Journal of Economics, 2008, 76, (2), 189-211 View citations (3)
- Adjustment of Commercial Bank's Interest Rates and the Effectiveness of Monetary Policy in South Africa
The African Finance Journal, 2007, 9, (1), 1-20 View citations (7)
- FORECASTING RECESSION IN SOUTH AFRICA: A COMPARISON OF THE YIELD CURVE AND OTHER ECONOMIC INDICATORS
South African Journal of Economics, 2007, 75, (2), 194-212 View citations (13)
- INFLATION TARGETING AND THE FISHER EFFECT IN SOUTH AFRICA: AN EMPIRICAL INVESTIGATION
South African Journal of Economics, 2007, 75, (4), 693-707 View citations (12)
- THE TRANSMISSION OF MONETARY POLICY UNDER THE REPO SYSTEM IN SOUTH AFRICA: AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS♣
South African Journal of Economics, 2005, 73, (4), 657-673 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.