Details about Ricardo Barradas
Access statistics for papers by Ricardo Barradas.
Last updated 2019-09-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Financialisation and the Financial and Economic Crises: The Case of Portugal
FESSUD studies, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project View citations (8)
- Risk management, the subprime crisis and financialisation: the role of risk management in the generation and transmission of the subprime crisis
Working papers, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project View citations (3)
- Report on the financial system in Portugal
FESSUD studies, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project View citations (1)
- Financialization and Neoliberalism and the Fall in the Labor Share: A Panel Data Econometric Analysis for the European Union Countries
Review of Radical Political Economics, 2019, 51, (3), 383-417
- Financialization in the European Periphery and the Sovereign Debt Crisis: The Portuguese Case
Journal of Economic Issues, 2018, 52, (4), 1056-1083
- Financialisation and Real Investment in the European Union: Beneficial or Prejudicial Effects?
Review of Political Economy, 2017, 29, (3), 376-413 View citations (3)
- Financialization and Portuguese real investment: A supportive or disruptive relationship?
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, 2017, 40, (3), 413-439 View citations (2)
- Functional Income Distribution in Portugal: The Role of Financialisation and Other Related Determinants
Society and Economy, 2017, 39, (2), 183-212 View citations (1)
- The long boom and the early bust: the Portuguese economy in the era of financialisation
Chapter 11 in Financialisation and the Financial and Economic Crises, 2016, pp 255-274 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.