Details about Mark Bernard
Access statistics for papers by Mark Bernard.
Last updated 2018-02-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Social Identity and Social Free-Riding
IAAEU Discussion Papers, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU) View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in European Economic Review (2016)
- Strategic Intelligence: The Cognitive Capability to Anticipate Competitor Behavior
Strategic Management Journal, 2017, 38, (12), 2390-2423 View citations (12)
- Social identity and social free-riding
European Economic Review, 2016, 90, (C), 4-17 View citations (6)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- The subgroup problem: When can binding voting on extractions from a common pool resource overcome the tragedy of the commons?
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2013, 91, (C), 122-130 View citations (18)
- A folk theorem for endogenous reference points
Economics Letters, 2011, 112, (3), 223-225
- Level-k reasoning in contests
Economics Letters, 2010, 108, (2), 149-152 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.