Details about Anil Kumar Bhargava
Access statistics for papers by Anil Kumar Bhargava.
Last updated 2016-09-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- NREGA's Impact on Agricultural Production, Labor, and Technology Adoption: New Evidence from a Detailed Indian Household-Plot Panel
2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- The Impact of India's Rural Employment Guarantee on Demand for Agricultural Technology
Working Papers, eSocialSciences View citations (21)
Also in 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association (2013) View citations (3)
IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) (2014) View citations (12)
- The Public Benefits of Private Technology Adoption
2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (1)
- Targeting technology to reduce poverty and conserve resources: Experimental delivery of laser land leveling to farmers in Uttar Pradesh, India
IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) View citations (9)
- Farmers' Heterogeneous Valuation of Laser Land Leveling in Eastern Uttar Pradesh: An Experimental Auction Approach to Informing Segmentation & Subsidy Strategies
2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil, International Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (1)
- Bhargava, Anil. "Agriculture, Poverty, and Natural Resource Conservation in 21st Century India: Impact Evaluation and Analysis of International Development Policy." PhD Dissertation, University of California, Davis. Outstanding Doctoral Dissertation
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2016, 98, (2), 659
- Farmers' Heterogeneous Valuation of Laser Land Leveling in Eastern Uttar Pradesh: An Experimental Auction to Inform Segmentation and Subsidy Strategies
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2013, 95, (2), 339-345 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.