Details about Christopher J. Boudreaux
Access statistics for papers by Christopher J. Boudreaux.
Last updated 2019-03-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- When does privatization spur entrepreneurial performance? The moderating effect of institutional quality in an emerging market
- Shattering the glass ceiling? How the institutional context mitigates the gender gap in entrepreneurship
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2018)
- Are Individualistic Societies Less Equal? Evidence from the Parasite Stress Theory of Values
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization (2017)
- Socio-cognitive traits and entrepreneurship: The moderating role of economic institutions
Journal of Business Venturing, 2019, 34, (1), 178-196 View citations (6)
- Corruption and destructive entrepreneurship
Small Business Economics, 2018, 51, (1), 181-202 View citations (4)
- Is institutional improvement possible?
Applied Economics Letters, 2018, 25, (11), 758-761
- Political leanings and social capital
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2018, 72, (C), 95-105 View citations (1)
- A Natural Experiment to Determine the Crowd Effect Upon Home Court Advantage
Journal of Sports Economics, 2017, 18, (7), 737-749 View citations (5)
- An economic analysis of the trial penalty: a comparative analysis of three alternative trial settings
Journal of Economics and Finance, 2017, 41, (3), 553-568
- Are individualistic societies less equal? Evidence from the parasite stress theory of values
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2017, 138, (C), 30-49 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2017)
- Economic Institutions and the Durability of Democracy
Atlantic Economic Journal, 2017, 45, (1), 17-28
- Institutional quality and innovation: some cross-country evidence
Journal of Entrepreneurship and Public Policy, 2017, 6, (1), 26-40 View citations (4)
- Bend it like FIFA: corruption on and off the pitch
Managerial Finance, 2016, 42, (9), 866-878
- Market institutions and income inequality
Journal of Institutional Economics, 2016, 12, (2), 263-276 View citations (3)
- Democratic age and the size of governmen
Economics Bulletin, 2015, 35, (3), 1531-1542
- Handbook on the Geopolitics of Business by Joseph Mark S. Munoz
The International Trade Journal, 2015, 29, (5), 454-456
- Regulation and corruption
Public Choice, 2015, 164, (1), 75-85 View citations (13)
- The Evolutionary Effects of Democracy: In the Long Run, We are All Trading?
The International Trade Journal, 2015, 29, (5), 376-396
- Jumping off of the Great Gatsby curve: how institutions facilitate entrepreneurship and intergenerational mobility
Journal of Institutional Economics, 2014, 10, (2), 231-255 View citations (9)
- Institutional quality and the tenure of autocrats
Public Choice, 2013, 156, (3), 409-421 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.