Details about Heike Grimm
|Postal address:||University of Erfurt, Willy Brandt School of Public Policy Nordhaeuserstr. 74 99094 Erfurt, Germany|
Access statistics for papers by Heike Grimm.
Last updated 2019-05-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books Chapters
- The Enable Program in the European Entrepreneurship Policy Context
Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena
- Das Enable-Programm im Kontext der Europäischen Politik für Unternehmerische Initiative
Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group View citations (1)
- Testing the causal relationship between academic patenting and scientific publishing in Germany: Crowding-out or reinforcement?
The Journal of Technology Transfer, 2015, 40, (3), 512-535 View citations (3)
- What drives patenting and commerzialisation activity at East German universities? The role of new public policy, institutional environment and individual prior knowledge
The Journal of Technology Transfer, 2012, 37, (4), 454-477 View citations (7)
- The diffusion of Bayh-Dole to Germany: did new public policy facilitate university patenting and commercialisation?
International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, 2011, 12, (4), 459-478 View citations (2)
- Local Strategies within a European Policy Framework
European Planning Studies, 2009, 17, (3), 463-486 View citations (8)
- Local Heroes in the Global Village
International Studies in Entrepreneurship, Springer View citations (13)
- Public and policy entrepreneurship research: a synthesis of the literature and future perspectives
Chapter 7 in A Research Agenda for Entrepreneurship and Innovation, 2019, pp 91-106
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.