Details about Annika Havlik
Access statistics for papers by Annika Havlik.
Last updated 2019-08-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Biases in fiscal multiplier estimates
ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research
- Which Role for a European Minister of Economy and Finance in a European Fiscal Union?
EconPol Policy Reports, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich View citations (4)
- Vetoing and Inaugurating Policy Like Others Do: Evidence on Spatial Interactions in Voter Initiatives
Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association
Also in ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research (2015) View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Public Choice (2017)
- Vetoing and inaugurating policy like others do: evidence on spatial interactions in voter initiatives
Public Choice, 2017, 172, (3), 525-544
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Searching for a Euro reform consensus: The perspective from Central and Eastern Europe
ZEW Expertises, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research