Details about Klaus Meyer
Access statistics for papers by Klaus Meyer.
Last updated 2014-12-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Foreign Direct Investment in Emerging Economies
Papers Presented at Global Meetings of the Emerging Markets Forum, Emerging Markets Forum View citations (10)
- Determinants of Employment Growth at MNEs: Evidence from Egypt, India, South Africa and Vietnam
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan View citations (2)
Also in IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2004) View citations (8)
- Institution Building and the Integration of Eastern Europe in International Production
One Europe or Several? Working Papers, One-Europe Programme View citations (11)
- The dynamics of emerging economy MNEs: How the internationalization process model can guide future research
Asia Pacific Journal of Management, 2013, 30, (4), 1125-1153 View citations (21)
- Motivating, testing, and publishing curvilinear effects in management research
Asia Pacific Journal of Management, 2009, 26, (2), 187-193 View citations (6)
- Asian contexts and the search for general theory in management research: A rejoinder
Asia Pacific Journal of Management, 2007, 24, (4), 527-534 View citations (16)
- Book Reviews
Journal of International Business Studies, 2005, 36, (5), 588-589
- Corruption and Governance in Asia
Asia Pacific Journal of Management, 2005, 22, (2), 201-203
- Foreign investment location and institutional development in transition economies
International Business Review, 2004, 13, (1), 43-64 View citations (122)
- Book Review
Journal of International Business Studies, 2003, 34, (5), 489-489
- Corporate governance in transition economies
Journal of Financial Transformation, 2003, 9, 31-38
- Networks, Serendipity and SME Entry into Eastern Europe
European Management Journal, 2002, 20, (2), 179-188 View citations (17)
- Padma Desai (Ed.), Going Global: Transition from Plan to Market in the World Economy
Journal of Comparative Economics, 1999, 27, (1), 192-194
- Managing deep restructuring:: Danish experiences in Eastern Germany
European Management Journal, 1998, 16, (4), 411-421 View citations (8)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.