Details about Nawazish Mirza
Access statistics for papers by Nawazish Mirza.
Last updated 2021-08-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Potential of market discipline in Pakistan: The bank depositors’ perspective
PSSP working papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) View citations (1)
- Connectedness between oil and agricultural commodity prices during tranquil and volatile period. Is crude oil a victim indeed?
Resources Policy, 2021, 72, (C) View citations (3)
- Does geopolitical risk uncertainty strengthen or depress cash holdings of oil enterprises? Evidence from China
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 2021, 66, (C) View citations (1)
- Does institutional quality and remittances inflow crowd-in private investment to avoid Dutch Disease? A case for emerging seven (E7) economies
Resources Policy, 2021, 72, (C) View citations (6)
- How does trade policy uncertainty affect agriculture commodity prices?
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 2021, 66, (C) View citations (4)
- Human Capital efficiency and equity funds’ performance during the COVID-19 pandemic
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2021, 71, (C), 584-591 View citations (1)
- Human capital efficiency, performance, market, and volatility timing of asian equity funds during COVID-19 outbreak
Journal of Asset Management, 2021, 22, (5), 360-375
- Market discipline in South Asia: Evidence from commercial banking sector
International Journal of Finance & Economics, 2021, 26, (2), 2251-2262
- Should the fourth industrial revolution be widespread or confined geographically? A country-level analysis of fintech economies
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 2021, 163, (C)
- The impact of resource curse on banking efficiency: Evidence from twelve oil producing countries
Resources Policy, 2021, 72, (C) View citations (9)
- A Comparative Analysis of the Hedging Effectiveness of Farmgate Milk Prices for New Zealand and United States Dairy Farmers
Journal of Quantitative Economics, 2020, 18, (1), 129-142
- Covid-19 and asset management in EU: a preliminary assessment of performance and investment styles
Journal of Asset Management, 2020, 21, (4), 281-291 View citations (7)
- Credit Quality and Stock Returns of Commercial Banks
Economics Bulletin, 2020, 40, (1), 1-17 View citations (2)
- Double jeopardy of resources and investment curse in South Asia: Is technology the only way out?
Resources Policy, 2020, 68, (C) View citations (9)
- Machine learning and credit ratings prediction in the age of fourth industrial revolution
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 2020, 161, (C) View citations (1)
- Price reaction, volatility timing and funds’ performance during Covid-19
Finance Research Letters, 2020, 36, (C) View citations (6)
- The impact of human capital efficiency on Latin American mutual funds during Covid-19 outbreak
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics, 2020, 156, (1), 1-7 View citations (1)
- IMPACT OF CREDIT RATINGS ON STOCK RETURNS
Bulletin of Monetary Economics and Banking, 2019, 21, (3), 1-24 View citations (1)
- Religion based investing and illusion of Islamic Alpha and Beta
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 2018, 52, (C), 82-106 View citations (11)
- Asset Pricing in a Developing Economy: Evidence from Pakistan
Economics Bulletin, 2017, 37, (4), 2483-2495
- Fear of floating in Asia and the credibility of true floaters?
Research in International Business and Finance, 2017, 42, (C), 149-160 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.