Details about Robert B. Nielsen
Access statistics for papers by Robert B. Nielsen.
Last updated 2019-08-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Transportation Access: Improving Consumer Choices and Economic Outcomes
Staff General Research Papers Archive, Iowa State University, Department of Economics
- The Receipt of Government Food Assistance: Differences Between Metro and Non-Metro Households
Journal of Family and Economic Issues, 2018, 39, (1), 117-131
- Does Prior Government Assistance Reduce Food or Housing Assistance among Low-Income and Food Insecure Households?
Journal of Consumer Affairs, 2017, 51, (3), 598-630
- Complex Samples and Regression-Based Inference: Considerations for Consumer Researchers
Journal of Consumer Affairs, 2014, 48, (3), 603-619 View citations (2)
- Health Insurance Participation: The Role of Cognitive Ability and Risk Aversion
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2010, XVII(2010), (11(552)), 103-112 View citations (1)