Details about Leopoldo Gomez Ramirez
Access statistics for papers by Leopoldo Gomez Ramirez.
Last updated 2021-11-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Some Benefit, Some Are Left Behind: NAFTA and Educational Attainment in the United States
Working Papers, University of Tennessee, Department of Economics
- Credit Constraints and Economic Growth in a Dual Economy
UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics
See also Journal Article in Structural Change and Economic Dynamics (2018)
- Credit constraints and structure: a theoretical model of extractivism and slow-growth dynamics
Brazilian Journal of Political Economy, 2021, 41, (3), 538-554
- Expansionary Policy in Pandemics, a Dynamic Model Examination
Remef - Revista Mexicana de Economía y Finanzas Nueva Época REMEF (The Mexican Journal of Economics and Finance), 2021, 16, (3), 1-14
- Industrialization and skill acquisition in an evolutionary model of coordination failures
Metroeconomica, 2021, 72, (4), 849-867
- Credit Constraints and Investment in Mexico, an Empirical Test
Remef - Revista Mexicana de Economía y Finanzas Nueva Época REMEF (The Mexican Journal of Economics and Finance), 2019, 14, (3), 415-432
- Credit constraints and economic growth in a dual economy
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, 2018, 45, (C), 64-76 View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (2017)
- The paradox of Mexico's export boom without growth: A demand-side explanation
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, 2018, 47, (C), 96-113 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.