Details about Jorge Humberto Rojas-Vallejos
Access statistics for papers by Jorge Humberto Rojas-Vallejos.
Last updated 2021-04-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Differential Tariffs and Income Inequality in the United States: Some Evidence from the States
Open Economies Review, 2021, 32, (1), 1-35
- The short-term impact of urban air pollution on student achievement
Revista Desarrollo y Sociedad, 2021, 87, (2)
- The income inequality and carbon emissions trade-off revisited
Energy Policy, 2020, 139, (C) View citations (10)
- The distributional consequences of trade liberalization: Consumption tariff versus investment tariff reduction
Journal of Development Economics, 2018, 134, (C), 392-415 View citations (4)
- Tariff Reduction and Income Inequality: Some Empirical Evidence
Open Economies Review, 2017, 28, (4), 603-631 View citations (4)
- Erratum to: The Consequences of Tariff Reduction for Economic Activity and Inequality
Open Economies Review, 2015, 26, (4), 601-631 View citations (3)
- The Consequences of Tariff Reduction for Economic Activity and Inequality
Open Economies Review, 2015, 26, (4), 599-599 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.