Details about Kathryn Smith
Access statistics for papers by Kathryn Smith.
Last updated 2015-01-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Saving the World but Saving Too Much? Pure Time Preference and Saving Rates in Integrated Assessment Modelling
Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University
Also in Research Reports, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub (2009)
- Saving the World but Saving Too Much? Time Preference and Productivity in Climate Policy Modelling
2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
- The global upward trend in the profit share
BIS Working Papers, Bank for International Settlements View citations (33)
See also Journal Article in Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik) (2010)
- Ageing, Retirement and Savings: A General Equilibrium Analysis
RBA Research Discussion Papers, Reserve Bank of Australia View citations (19)
See also Journal Article in The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics (2010)
- Aging, Retirement, and Savings: A General Equilibrium Analysis
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, 2010, 10, (1), 1-32 View citations (8)
See also Working Paper (2006)
- Stern, climate policy and saving rates
Climate Policy, 2010, 10, (3), 289-297 View citations (1)
- The Global Upward Trend in the Profit Share
Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik), 2010, 56, (3), 231-256 View citations (21)
See also Working Paper (2007)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.