Details about Cong Wang
Access statistics for papers by Cong Wang.
Last updated 2020-10-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Can ethnic-linguistic diversity explain cross-country differences in social capital formation?
Working Papers, University of Southern Denmark, Centre for Border Region Studies View citations (4)
- Can Institutions explain cross country differences in Innovative Activity?
Monash Economics Working Papers, Monash University, Department of Economics View citations (13)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Macroeconomics (2013)
- Can economic structural change and transition explain cross-country differences in innovative activity?
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 2020, 159, (C) View citations (1)
- Can social capital explain business performance in Denmark?
Empirical Economics, 2020, 59, (4), 1699-1722 View citations (1)
- Can religion explain cross-country differences in inequality? A global perspective
Social Choice and Welfare, 2018, 50, (3), 481-518 View citations (1)
- What Has Driven the Great Fertility Decline in Developing Countries since 1960?
Journal of Development Studies, 2018, 54, (4), 738-757 View citations (1)
- Industry diversity, competition and firm relatedness: the impact on employment before and after the 2008 global financial crisis
Regional Studies, 2017, 51, (12), 1801-1814 View citations (2)
- The creation of effective states in the OECD since 1870: The role of inequality
European Journal of Political Economy, 2017, 50, (C), 106-121 View citations (6)
- Can Ethno-Linguistic Diversity Explain Cross-Country Differences in Social Capital?: A Global Perspective
The Economic Record, 2015, 91, (294), 338-366 View citations (17)
- Can institutions explain cross country differences in innovative activity?
Journal of Macroeconomics, 2013, 37, (C), 128-145 View citations (13)
See also Working Paper (2013)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.