Details about Ayça Özdoğan
Access statistics for papers by Ayça Özdoğan.
Last updated 2015-09-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Sequential Disappearance of Reputations in Two-Sided Incomplete-Information Games
Working Papers, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics
- Team beats collusion
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Optimality of Linearity with Collusion and Renegotiation
Working Papers, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Mathematical Social Sciences (2014)
- Truth-Telling and Trust in Sender-Receiver Games with Intervention
Working Papers, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics View citations (1)
Also in Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum (2011)
- Optimality of linearity with collusion and renegotiation
Mathematical Social Sciences, 2014, 71, (C), 46-52
See also Working Paper (2011)
- Truth-telling and trust in sender–receiver games with intervention: an experimental study
Review of Economic Design, 2014, 18, (2), 83-103 View citations (1)
- The Optimality of Team Contracts
Games, 2013, 4, (4), 1-20 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.