Details about Shuwei Zhang
Access statistics for papers by Shuwei Zhang.
Last updated 2020-03-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Understanding Why Fiscal Stimulus Can Fail through the Lens of the Survey of Professional Forecasters
Auburn Economics Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, Auburn University
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2018)
Auburn Economics Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, Auburn University (2018)
- Charging scheduling strategy for different electric vehicles with optimization for convenience of drivers, performance of transport system and distribution network
Energy, 2020, 194, (C) View citations (2)
- Social Capital and Sustainable Innovation in Small Businesses: Investigating the Role of Absorptive Capacity, Marketing Capability and Organizational Learning
Sustainability, 2020, 12, (9), 1-17 View citations (2)
- Technology learning and diffusion at the global and local scales: A modeling exercise in the REMIND model
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 2020, 151, (C) View citations (8)
- Exploring linkages among China's 2030 climate targets
Climate Policy, 2017, 17, (4), 458-469 View citations (3)
- Utilization of the non-fossil fuel target and its implications in China
Climate Policy, 2013, 13, (3), 328-344 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.