Global Journal Of Anesthesia & Pain Medicine
2019 - 2019
Current editor(s): Mary John
From Lupine Publishers, LLC
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Mary John ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 1, issue 1, 2019
- Application of The Standardized Form Magnetite Nanoparticles (ICNB) in Creature Simple and Practical Method of Additive Modernization of Preservation Solutions for Red Blood Cells pp. 1-10
- Andrey Belousov, Elena Malygon, Vadim Yavorskiy and Ekateryna
- Ganglion Impar Pulsed Radiofrequency for Intractable Coccydynia pp. 11-13
- Redouane Mecharnia, Salim Al Lahham, Rehan Zahid, Ruba Sada, Saif Badran, Ahmed Mofeed Mokhalalati, Shyias Mohammedali, Mutaz Abuelgasim and Talal Al Hermit
- Is There A Neck-Shoulder Syndrome pp. 14-18
- Robin Raju, Jeremy Simon, Jeffrey Gehret, Garett Helber, Michael Mehnert and Christopher Mehallo
- Anesthesia for Transurethral Resection of Bladder Tumors in Patients with Neuropathy Caused by BalloonOccluded Arterial Infusion Treatment: A Retrospective, Observational Study pp. 19-23
- Junko Nakahira, Shoko Nakano, Toshiyuki Sawai, Yu Miyazaki, Shunsuke Fujiwara and Toshiaki Minami
- A Clinical Study to Assess the Effects of Pneumoperitoneum on Respiratory Mechanics and Hemodynamics in Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy in Obese Patients pp. 24-27
- Abhay Singh Bhadauria, Jitendra Agrawal, Rakhi Mittal and Bhanu Choudhary