Bussecon Review of Finance & Banking (2687-2501)
2019 - 2019
Current editor(s): Burcu Hacioglu
From Bussecon International
Bussecon International, Westside 1, E1. D25. Enver Adakan Cd. Baris Mah. 34520. BeylikdÃ¼zÃ¼/Istanbul, Turkey..
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Umit Hacioglu ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 1, issue 1, 2019
- Mock Bank Practices and Employee Performance in the Banking Sector:Case Study of Union Bank PLC pp. 01-08
- H.Dennis Nwanyanwu, Kevin Njoku and Emeka Nkoro
- Effective knowledge management in the Nigerian banking industry: Indigenous Knowledge pp. 09-17
- Osarumwense Iguisi and Stephen Obeki Odeki
- Dynamics of Capital Adequacy and Profitability of Internationalized Deposit Money Banks in Nigeria pp. 18-25
- NenuBari Ikue-John and Emeka Nkoro
- High technology export and high technology export impact on growth pp. 26-31
- YurdagÃ¼l Meral
- Non-Performing Assets of Banks and Economic Growth Vinculum in this Era of Globalization: The Indian Experience pp. 32-45
- Sovik Mukherjee